Martes, Oktubre 18, 2011

LOVE LETTER....

 Hi babe... how are you? i hope you are always ok, even if I am away from you now. Babe thanks for being there when I needed a shoulder to lean on, for patiently listening to my personal problems. I just want you to know how happy am I to have you in my life, and I thank god for that. Thank you for the love and the joy you bring  you've change my life.
For me your the one only boyfriend who gives my heart some excitement and thrills. When Im with you I feel like Im out of control, you taught me, how to handle life seriously, you taught me how to solve my problems and to face it without any fear when Im with you I feel not fear, not even a single one.
I hope you dont change your good values that you have,,
Babe I Love You and always take care.......
Love
Sarah

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento