Linggo, Agosto 21, 2011

Pink floid

Hello? My name is Pink floid, you know what i did to Sarah's house in one night?? she introduce me to her friends, family and her neighbor, and her mom was very happy, when i see me, because of my color and my name, her mom told me, "ang cute2x ko daw", and also, I'm thankful for that,, when i was enter Sarah's bedroom, I'm lying her bed in a few minutes and then I'll take a shower,after that i bought junk foods and eating inside her room,, then while I'm eating junk foods, I'm watching television together with Sarah, until i sleep beside her,,, you know? i don't feel become out of place in her family,, because her mom told me "welcome home, Sarah and your friends ( I )", so that i feel good and confident all night, to Sarah's home,, 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento